Job Opportunity: Customer Service Specialist
WHISPER BIDETS is a young startup consumer brand that makes and distributes a premium non-electric bidet attachment. We’re aimed at fast growth and an expanding portfolio of products. Our mission is to magically transform the bathroom-going experience in America.
WHISPER BIDETS is in search of a Customer Service Specialist who possesses the experience, expertise, and initiative to optimize Whisper’s current customer support experience in preparation for increasing demand including developing an onboarding guide for future customer service associates all while responding to daily support requests.
The ideal candidate is a master at Zendesk with experience on gorgias, has deep empathy for others, is strong with written communications, has a great work ethic, and can self-manage their daily responsibilities. Someone who is excited to join a startup, help build something from the ground up, and take on more responsibility as the company grows. Oh, and a good sense of humor is crucial, after all, we’re cleaning asses over here.
This opportunity will be part-time to start and grow with increasing demand eventually into a full-time position.
- Optimize Zendesk macros, triggers, FAQ center, and more
- Potentially migrate Zendesk to gorgias platform
- Review past customer support tickets to learn the brand voice
- Develop an onboarding and customer service guide for new hires
- Develop a deep understanding of Whisper products, the installation process, and installation issues for assisting customers
- Respond to customer email inquiries in a down-to-earth friendly tone with helpful assistance for installation issues, return requests, lost packages, and general inquiries
- Process refunds, returns, and replacements on Shopify and ShipBob platforms
- Make proactive recommendations to improve the customer experience
- Other tasks as assigned
- 3+ years experience with online email customer support
- Demonstrated ability on Zendesk and Shopify (gorgias and ShipBob is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical customer support experience is a plus
- High initiative - must be a self-starter with a positive “can do” approach
- Demonstrated ability at organizing internal processes in a well-written narrative
- Technical aptitude to learn new software as needed
Keys to Success
- Partner with your manager effectively
- Meet or exceed agreed-upon goals and accountabilities
- Work in a manner that aligns with company values
- Location: USA, Remote
- Status: Part-time (7.5 hrs/week) to start with rapidly increasing hours expected
- Compensation (Part-time to start): $600 1-month contract to start, contract hour increase and/or contract extension or full-time offer possible based on performance and growing needs of the company
- Compensation (Full time): Salary + Benefits + Equity incentive plan